Wilderness Adventures has a range of navigation courses. Options are available to suit everyone from novices through to experienced bushwalkers and adventure racers.
If you would like to improve your navigation skills contact us today for a course tailored to your needs.
Common topics include:
- Understanding Topographic Maps
- Identifying Landscape Features
- Understanding Grid References
- Using A Compass
- Taking Bearings (map v field)
- Measureing Distance and Estimating Rate of travel
- Following Compass Bearings
- Route Planning/Selection
- Resections and more
Rates: $1200 per group including GST (max 6 people per group)